Monday, November 2, 2009

I READ 25 BOOKS IN 6 MONTHS, DOES THAT COUNT?

Reeeecap....

Actual Number of Books Read: 39 and 5 halves

Number of Books Read for the First time vs. Number re-read: 25/14

Best Books Read for the First Time: Sharp Teeth, Bel Canto, Chuck Klosterman IV, Then We Came to the End

Book that Held Up as Unimpeachable: Black Swan Green

Days Before the Release of the Twelfth Book That I Finished Rereading the First Eleven Books of the Wheel Of Time: 4

Number of Books Read to Impress a Girl: One

Number of Books Read that, When Speaking To a Girl, I Wouldn't Admit to Reading: 13

Worst Book that Was Finished (sorry Julie edition): The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Book that I Wasn't Able to Finish Due to Boredom (sorry Pat edition): Born Standing Up

Book that I Wasn't Able to Finish Due to It Being Stolen From the Bathroom By Our Subletter: Welcome to Monkey House

Books That I Read Exclusively In The Bathroom: Songbook, Nights Of Passed Over, McSweeney's Book of Poets Picking Poets, Shakespeare Wrote For Money

Books I Haven't Read But Plan to For Next Year (Other People's Lists Edition): Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao, Inherent Vice, Consider the Lobster

Classic Books I Will Plan to Read But Won't: Infinite Jest

Classic Books I Plan to Read: The Satanic Verses

Number of Pages Read in Wheel Of Time Series Read, According To Wikipedia: 9,392

Number of Wheel of Time Books I Will Limit Myself to For Next Year: 1

Post Number of That Book: 1

No comments: