Thursday, July 15, 2010

Part Two.

The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson

Well, I have finally finished this book. I know several members of this blog have read this one too so I won't need to get into details. Let me just say that I thought I'd never finish it. Not that it wasn't a page-turner, not that it didn't hold my attention, not that I wasn't anxious to find out how Lisbeth Salander would exact revenge on those who had wronged her in the past, not that I wasn't sailing through the last part of the book to discover what happens, but I'm just as anxious to pick up some of the other novels I've been saving and now I can! Finally! I can understand all the hooplah over this book series but I don't think I'll be rushing to read the 3rd one anytime soon....if ever. Even so, it was entertaining.

2 comments:

Andy said...

God rewards the diligent , blog too! I believe your heart will make you more popular

Dorothy said...

"Blog too"?? Guess he/she sneezed in there. Bless you, wherever you are.