Friday, June 11, 2010

Me Talk Pretty One Day


“Seven beers followed by two Scotches and a thimble of marijuana and it's funny how sleep comes all on it's own.”

Since probably everyone but me has read this before I thought we could go through a little imagination exercise.

Close your eyes. You are in a very peaceful meadow with a warm breeze floating through the trees. Birds are singing, the sun is shining, and one lazy puffy white cloud is drifting across a perfect blue sky.

Now, I want you to picture the thoughts and feelings you had while reading Me Talk Pretty One Day. Really put them to words. Imagine the words taking form on a computer screen. Read your review as it materializes in your own mind.

Finished? Good.

Whoa! THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT ME TALK PRETTY ONE DAY TOO!!!! we have so much in common.

1 comment:

Karen M. Samuels said...

I agree, a terrific book.