Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My books!

Hey everyone! Here are my ten seed-books. they may be a little run-of-the -mill, but I really love all of them and they're all stupendous.
1. Slaughterhouse 5
2. Brave New World
3. 1984
4. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
5. The God Delusion (non-fiction, really, really non fiction)
6. The Road
7. A Clockwork Orange
8. Noisy Outlaws, Unfriendly Blobs, and Some Other Things That Aren’t as Scary, Maybe, Depending on How You Feel About Lost Lands, Stray Cellphones, Creatures from the Sky, Parents Who Disappear in Peru, a Man Named Lars Farf, and One Other Story We Couldn’t Quite Finish, So Maybe You Could Help Us Out.
9. Everything Bad is Good for You (non-fiction, a book about how video games and too-much TV are actually making us smarter.)
10. Farenheit 451

In writing this, I'm realizing that I'm destined to be a Jr. High English teacher.... hope these help! let the madness begin!!!

No comments: