Thursday, August 19, 2010

Spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam and spam.

I just learned that when logged into this blog, there is a tab that reads "comments" on which we can mark comments as spam. This then trains the spam filter and weeds out such things in the future. I marked about 20 of them and hopefully our spam numbers will start to dwindle. Right now there's about a one-to-one Asian Spammer to Member of the Extended Lampl Family ratio, and I'd like to see that change (in favor of the Lampls, of course).

Just thought I'd spread the word on that delightful feature.

Happy reading, you marvelous folks, you!

2 comments:

Karen M. Samuels said...

I thought that Asian spammer was a friend. I felt important in the international community.

Julie Ritchey said...

Oh no! I've been so rash! I've alienated us from our international audience!