Wednesday, August 25, 2010

reading is FUNdamental


I am so behind on my blog posts. I'm sorry, gang.

With August coming to a close, I've realized that I have twenty books to read in two months.

Oh no!!!!

I really want to complete this challenge. My show is closing. I have many books waiting to be read. My friend Robyn, a doctoral candidate with a six-month reading list consisting of 400+ books, soldiers on. And so must I.

To begin with, I plan to try to catch up on my posts. Because what's reading without digesting? Please forgive short and/or combined posts. I'm sure you all understand. It's time to get sort of serious.

Meanwhile, check out my movie essays on this blog, A Bright Wall In A Dark Room. They're fun.

2 comments:

Julie Ritchey said...

I have 20 books too! Ah! We can do it... sprint to the finish!

Julie Ritchey said...

PS Meant to say this ages ago, but I LOVED your piece about The Sandlot.