Friday, November 21, 2008

This isn't a book post! Don't throw rocks at me!

Some updates, friends!

1. Everybody is an admin . Which means that we can all invite people and change the layout and all kinds of fun things if the mood strikes. We all have to be nice to each other, though, because with this power we can also edit each other's posts or revoke each other's admin privileges willy nilly. So don't piss me off, or I'll change your most recent post to a rave review of "Confessions of a Shopaholic."

2. Andy Lampl's roommate, the lovely Zeke Sulkes, is playing with us now too! So hi, Zeke!

3. I'd just like to take this opportunity to (a) fulfill the never two without three rule and (b) say that I'm having a whole lot of fun with this fifty books business. Like, a whole whole whole lot. So thanks for being fun reading buddies!

love,
Julie

No comments: